Sunday, October 25, 2009
Sassy Bouncer!
Carly's just got the best laugh. She's been so animated lately. We're having so much fun with her. Her day care provider got us back on track with eating only vegetables. She told me that all babies act like they hate food the first time they eat it, because its so new. She said she thought Carly did really well and liked the Sweet Potato. :) Today we were allowed to add another vegetable, because its been three days, so we tried peas. She really liked them! She had them with some more sweet potatoes. She's damn cute.
I haven't been doing her Swaddle for the past couple of nights, because she's turning over so much now. The only problem now is she keeps getting her leg stuck in between the rails of her crib. Someone told us to get this mesh that goes between the rails like a runner. We ran out of time today, but we need to get one asap. She's getting her leg caught all the time and its scary. Recently, her whole knee was all twisted in there.
Today, we went out for lunch and did a few errands and I breast fed Carly in the backseat like I usually do and low and behold-one of my students walked by! I totally made eye contact with her and then ducked. Tina was in the driver's seat. She told me she didn't think the girl saw me.
That's the downside of living close to my job.
Tina and I splurged and had massages tonight. It was heavenly. H E A V E N -LY. My back has been so sore lately. I think its been causing my week long headache. Who knows...but it was terrific. I'm going to sleep like a baby. I think that it one of the nicest treats.
My bffs mom is back in ICU again... I wish there was something we could do to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment