Monday, October 19, 2009

Living Life With Purpose

I wanted to express my love through this post to you Krista and Carly. I am 40 miles away for a couple of days and it feels like 400 miles and weeks away. I am so blessed to have both of you in my life. I feel complete and inspired everyday. I have spend 40+ year of my life chasing success and I achieved a ton of it. Now ..I still pursue success however it is no longer consuming me. I have sense of balance in my life and a deeper purpose. I want to thank both of you for that. All of my life I never had a family to call my own. I feel like I am home... I want you to know that I am here for you.. to encourage you, love you,honor you and provide a secure loving life. Sweet Dreams. Tina

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

That is the sweetest thing.
Thanks for sharing it with us.