Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hayley Graduation Party










My sisters threw a party for my niece who graduated from her Cosmetology school. She recently did my hair too, which I really like this time. I don't know what she did, but I don't feel like I look as bald either.
Everyone was excited to see Carly today. Its been a while since they've seen her. Tina was going to go to the party, but she has to go on a business trip and won't be back until Wednesday night. She had so much to do to get ready, I told her not to worry about coming, plus she would have been uncomfortable anyway. She's always getting judged... Everyone did ask about her though. My mom was very excited to see Carly. She made sure she was the first to hold her. My sister started joking about how chunky Carly is..and then my mom drilled me about how much I was feeding her and told me she should probably be eatting less. I told her my pediatrician isn't concerned with her weight and I feed her what she's suppose to be getting. My body is a clock. She eats every 2.5 to 3 hours and she's able to sleep longer hours now at night and during naps. She told me her pediatrician told her that she needed to SLIM HER DOWN...meaning ME. I was a very fat baby, but it fell off quickly because of swimming and growing. I was 25 lbs at 6 months. Carly might be 20 lbs. Anyway, I told her that we're going in for our check up on the 22nd. Then, RANDOMLY, my mom wanted to give Carly frosting from the cake!
I asked her what she was thinking, but she just walked away. First she says I feed her too much, then she wants to give a breastfed baby SUGAR! Why would she want to do that?

ANYWAY, my brother in law held Carly for a good portion of the time we were at the party. He was so good to her. She was mesmerized by his beard, which was so cute. I made a joke and said to him, "Look Carly, its a man!"
I love the picture above of Carly and Tina nudging hats. SWEET! We had a nice Saturday when we took that picture. We went to P.arty City and got our Bee outfits to match Carly. Tina says we're two lez Bees and one baby bee. :) It will be fun. Carly's not a fan of her outfit. Its alittle hot and uncomfortable. The felt doesn't give. I wish it was made with a stretchy material.
My bffs flew to Atlanta to be with Ts mom who is in the ICU. I hope her mom gets better soon. I'm worried about them.

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Great outfit.
You are very thin....I'm certain Carly will be the same. Don't worry about it.
She will get moving and burn it off.
25 lbs at 6 months however is very impressive ;-)