


Thank you for all the comments about Jack. Those were some good ideas. We have a dog trainer coming over to the house on Monday for an hour session. Tina also bought a muzzle and now has a water bottle to squirt at Jack when he gets close to Carly. We are also going to put some sort of fence up to keep the dogs away from Carly's play area. We didn't let any of the dogs sleep with us last night and it was actually great. I could stretch out and it was no stress when Carly was thrashing about trying to calm down and fall asleep. Were going to see how it goes.
Ever since Carly's gotten this cold virus baby Asthma its been really scary with her breathing, so we stopped putting her in her crib. Now, I don't even know how I'll get her to sleep in it. I enjoy sleeping with Carly, but it would be nice to be able to put her down for a few hours like before, so Tina and I can have some private time.
Carly had her 9 month check up on the 21st which was her birthday and she grew three inches since the last time they measured her! I don't know how accurate the measuring is, but its true her feet are touching the feet part on her jogger and her head is much higher up in her car seat! She's 31.5 inches now! She stayed the same weight pretty much. She is 22.4 lbs with a clean diaper on. :) She is now only in the 95% in weight and is in the 97% for her height and in the 90% for her head size Dr. H prescribed a daily packet of Singular instead of doing the albuterol. It was impossible doing all those breathing treatments. Now, we only have to do two Pulmicorts. He said he could feel her bottem teeth trying to come out. He thinks she'll have them in the next few weeks! (I got a good shot of her gum bump, when Tina was blowing in her face today making her laugh.) Dr. H also told me that I could start feeding Carly egg yolks and cheese? I don't know which kind of cheese..and yobaby yogurt and teething crackers and cookies and puffs! The other day my sister showed me that she could eat small pieces of bread and peas and blueberries! Carly could pick them up! So cute. I love that! I was afraid of feeding her stuff that you had to chew because she still doesn't have teeth and she doesn't exactly crawl. She did pull herself up in her crib today and she held herself up longer than 10 seconds...it was one of the milestone questions they asked at the pediatrician, which I had to say no the other day, because I hadn't seen her do that. She'd probably be way better at pulling herself up if she slept in her crib.
I hope her asthma is baby asthma caused by a virus and will go away soon. Dr. H says that baby asthma lasts usually around 5 months and then goes away. I hope so. Asthma and allergies are awful. Tina has terrible allergies and asthma.

1 comment:
Way to go baby!!! that stats are awesome!!!!!
My oldest NEVER crawled, I mean never! He did the army crawl forever and then one day decided to start walking and the youngest crawled FOREVER he even had 4 different crawls(we named them)..... She's growing awesome and I'm praying for it to be baby asthma and all over soon!!
Post a Comment