Monday, January 25, 2010

DAY THREE CARLY IN HER CRIB!!!

Carly is asleep in her crib!!! We are PROUD parents...
CAN I TELL YOU HOW GREAT I FEEL!!! I went to the 5:30 class which was Kickboxing and it was AWESOME. I got to punch and kick which was a full body work out. Our teacher was great. I am SO out of shape. We had to get down and do 25 push ups and then 25 squat jumps, then jumping jacks and that was after jump roping to warm up. Then we kicked and punched and then we had to jump down do a push up and punch and kick some more. Then we had to hold ourselves in the push up position without moving for a minute. I thought at one point that my arms where going to bend backwards. The hour went by fast and the music was loud and great. They played "I Gotta Feelin" which is my favorite song. I feel SO proud that I made it through that tough class. My body is tingling and I'm WIRED. I feel like I can conquer the world!!!
Tina and I are on our computers trying to find the place that fits her workout needs and also works with our schedules. The best thing would be for her to run off to a class after I do mine or before, so we both feel AWESOME after our workouts in the evenings. I can't believe how good a little class can make you feel. I love Tina so much for knowing me and encouraging me to do this. She's been saying we need to do this for months now, but I haven't been ready until now. She is so patient.

On a different topic, Carly enjoyed her dinner more than usual tonight it seemed. I thought we'd give avocado another try and she L-O-V-E-D it. She couldn't get enough of it. We tried it a couple weeks ago and she acted like she hated it. She also LOVED her Stage 3 Organic Gerber Pasta, because she's Italian:)

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Hope the night continues to go well for you !