
I can't believe it!!! She's asleep in her CRIB! It took an hour, which isn't too bad... After writing the last blog entry with a tired baby in my arms, I got motivated to try the crib again. She's SUCH a sweet baby. She fell asleep in my arms and when she started snoring I placed her in her crib very carefully. It took her a second to wake up and realize she wasn't in my arms anymore and she rolled over and started crying. Hand on back didn't work..kisses didn't work, so I picked her up again and started the process over. This time I was holding her on her side while standing. I waited for the snore...then I waited some more...then, I sat her in and didn't move away until I could hear her snore. :) YIPPEEEE! Then, the challenge of not waking her up with that damn doorknob. Its SO loud, but all was a success! We have her sound machine blowing, which soothes her and her lullaby cd ended right when she fell asleep, which is perfect. I think the lullaby cd actually wakes her up after she's asleep. I know it would bug me...
So, I hope she stays asleep at least until 2am. That will be such a big deal!!! I'm SO excited. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

2 comments:
Such a cute picture.
How did it go ?
Stick with it....you are doing great.
Good luck !
You can so do it!!! She'll and you guys will benefit sooooo much for it in the long run!!
Post a Comment