I was so fired up yesterday about getting up early and going jogging. I got part of it right. I got up early! Carly woke up a million times. First I thought maybe the pajamas I put her in were too tight, so I put her in a bigger comfy pair and gave her a bottle. Then she woke about again. So I gave her another bottle and some Tylenol. Finally at 3:00 am she decided it was morning. I gave her a third bottle and laid down with her on the floor in her room for an hour, then brought her to our bed at 4 am because the floor was killing me. At 4:30 am she was talking with her outside voice and all enthusiastic. Time for everyone to get up. The dogs didn't budge. They were like, "You guys are crazy! Its way too early to wake up." I guess we could have gone on a walk, instead we got ready for work and did some house work. We got a lot accomplished. I don't know how many times Tina and I have said we need to go to bed EARLIER, but we really should because its cool to have time in the morning to do extra stuff. No earlier than 4:30 am though! Hopefully, tonight we can all get some good sleep and maybe we'll be motivated in the morning to have that family walk/jog...
By the way...I had to post these pictures of Carly with her pigtails! I love it when Miss N does her hair. It cracks me up.

1 comment:
SUCH cute Pig tails. Love it.
Her outfit is too cute too.
I say this almost every morning. "tonight. I'm TOTALLY going to bed with the kids" :) never happens.
Post a Comment