Saturday, August 6, 2011

Last Day of Bed Rest....

I am so ready for this bed rest to be over... Its so hard to just lay here. It makes it hard for me not to obsess over whether I'm pregnant or not. Tina bought me two boxes of ept 5 days sooner tests. They actually say whether you are pregnant or not. We used the First Response tests with Carly which was cool because you could watch the line get darker and darker. These might have that feature on the otherside, but I haven't opened them yet. I shouldn't test until five days after the transfer which is Tuesday... I may not make it that long. I'm way to impatient. I do feel a little tiny bit of cramping going on...could be embryo attachment?
So, we have to do something fun tomorrow to get our minds (my mind) off this. :) I want to go swimming with Carly! (Now, I'm tripping out about the chlorine in the pool. Could it hurt the embryos? The nurses would have warned me against that when I asked them. I'm only planning on going for an hour...It instantly makes me happy and Carly too!

Carly and Tina went in the pool together today and had some good stories to tell me when they got back. Carly has no fear... its a little scary. You have to watch her like a hawk cause she'll just start swimming...and she needs a little help getting her air. She's SO close! She almost has it. If she would wear fins it would pop her out of the water with such ease, but for some reason she's scared of them now. I think she'd really enjoy wearing goggles now too. If we could just get them on her.

No comments: