My blood test indicated that my progesterone levels are too low, so my doctor is doubling my progesterone shots to 100mg instead of 50mg and she's also prescribing this vaginal suppository at bedtime called Endomentron. We're still doing the transfer tomorrow. I have to be there at 1:30pm. I'm going to have the nurse draw on me with a pen to show us where we can administer these shots, because it feels like we keep doing it in the exact same spot.
So, that's the update for now. Carly and I swam today in the pool for the last time until August 15th. We had a BLAST. She was coming up for air on her own and wanting to swim back and forth from the steps to the stairs. It was so fun. She was also asking to play with some of her friends today, which is a good thing because she's going to be at day care tomorrow and friday and a couple of her buddies are there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck tomorrow. Hoping everything goes off without a hitch.
Good luck! I really hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment