Sunday, August 7, 2011

Side Effects of Progesterone

I forgot that all the same pregnancy signs could also be side effects of the Progesterone: Bloating; breast tenderness; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; fluid retention; headache; heartburn; irritability; muscle pain; nausea; stomach pain or cramping; tiredness; vomiting. Still, I like to think I'm pregnant. I was feeling SUPER tired earlier and I dragged myself to the pool with Carly after our nap. We all took a nap today. It was awesome. I feel ten million times better after going in the pool. The water and the vitamin D from the sun put me in the best mood. There was a party going on at the pool too so Carly got to play with a bunch of kids. Turns out there were a few kids from my school. They weren't my students but they knew my name. Its alittle embarrassing when your students see you in your bathing suit and black mascara smeared under your eyes. Or if they saw me with my mask and fins on in the pool, which I wore so Carly would want to try her new googles. She's been afraid of her fins for a while now. My mother is convinced that she would be swimming across the pool on her own if she just wore her fins. Carly's googles were a bit too tight, so she wanted them off and that was that. She did put on her fins after I put mine on! She didn't swim that much better with them on, because she still doesn't use her legs enough to really benefit from them. We're working on that. She's also loving the weight floaty thing, which is supposed to get her in the habit of using her legs. She's SO happy in the water. Its only a matter of time before she's going to figure it out. She's so close. She kept wanting to swim down to pick up toys from the bottom of the pool today. We did it about ten times or so. Now, I'm beat. The tired feeling is back.

3 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm predicting twins....but I'll laugh when you end up with triplets :)

ko said...

Lol, now that's just mean Karen! :)

Janet's page said...

I just can't wait to hear!!