


We've been so busy and I've been so tired by the end of the day, so I haven't been blogging. Carly's been doing and saying so many funny things too. I kick myself for not documenting it. She recently found a new passion in coloring and no longer scribbles. She colors in the lines with complete and utter focus. She can color for at least an hour straight. She absolutely loves it. I let her color while we were driving the other day and she got sick and puked. Poor thing. :( Now, we know its not a good idea. I colored with her tonight and she said,"Good Job Mama!" I told her that coloring with her made me happy and she said,"Coloring with you makes me happy too!" So sweet!
Last week we took Carly to the doctor for her cough. (She is two and a half and weighs 36 pounds!) Her asthma is back and she has to do her breathing treatments again. (Pulmacourt at night.) She's terrific about breathing in the medicine now. Its SO nice. We used to basically torture her with it and it made us feel awful. She isn't afraid of the machine anymore and she doesn't mind sitting and breathing it in! Its awesome!
Recently, I've been thinking a lot about going back to school. I'm hoping to do online courses like National University. The great news is I don't think they require the GRE test, which I majorly bombed. I made the mistake of taking it three years after taking my last math class and of course I forgot nearly everything. I need to do a little more research and speak to someone from the school, which I'm hoping will happen tomorrow, but in order to make more money and go up the pay scale I need 20 more units and then the next step is a Masters degree. I have been thinking about getting a degree that could open more doors for employment just in case my Graphic Design and Photography programs were cancelled. It would be nice to have more options. I looking at a Masters in School Counseling, if they would accept my BA in Art as a conferred bachelor's degree. I enjoy school and I love being a teacher. I'm not that great in any other subjects, so that's why counseling sounded so great, if I qualify for it.
Lots to think about...

1 comment:
I think your BA may work....my friend had his BA in Spanish and he was able to get his MA in school counciling..good luck!
Post a Comment