Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!








Carly had a blast Trick or Treating! She ended up being Tinker Bell at the very last minute. As she was getting her black tights on and her bat costume on she told me she didn't want to be Batgirl. So I found her Tinker Bell costume that we had for dress up. I was worried she was going to freeze because I didn't have a little green leotard or tights, but we made due with what we had.

Our daycare provider told us about the Halloween Fairy and how it used to come to their house when her girls were young and give out presents in exchange for Halloween candy! We thought that was a great idea, so we tried it and Carly LOVED it! She got fake food to go with her kitchen and two new books for bedtime!

No comments: