Friday, July 18, 2008

Got the Medicine!

$3070.00 and two big bags full of needles and medication later...we're ready to go! Sunday is when the fun begins! Tina will give me two shots in the belly for four nights in a row. On the 24th, I will go in the morning before work to get blood work done at the lab and we will do another ultra sound at 2pm to see how the stimulation is working.  Mom is going to cover my class for me, bless her heart.  The egg retrieval is scheduled for the 31st, so I have to do the HGC shot on the 29th.  The embryos will be transferred on the 5th of August and then I'll be on bed rest for 3 days. We'll know by a blood test if we're pregnant August 17th or 18th.  I think I already did this break down on another blog entree, but I'm excited. Next Friday, I HAVE AN INTERVIEW AT A HIGH SCHOOL THAT'S 3 MILES AWAY! I AM SO EXCITED! This is the school I've wanted to work at since I knew I was going to be a teacher! PLEAAAAAAASE LET THEM HIRE ME!  I can't even believe I'm getting to interview because there were so many applicants.
They need a digital photography teacher and an art teacher. PERFECT! I feel very confident that I am qualified to teach digital photography with my photoshop and graphics knowledge! :)
Not only would I get an extra two hours out of everyday, I would also save about $300 bucks on gas every month and the pay is about $3000 extra each year too. I'll try not to come across desperate for the job. 

No comments: