Tuesday, July 29, 2008

YIPEEEEEE! I GOT THE JOB!

I'm soooo excited! I got the job! They made it special for me. They merged the part time jobs together to make me full time! I can't believe it. I'm teaching digital photography, computer graphic design, and multimedia web design! YEAH! They needed someone who could use Dreamweaver and Flash and Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and someone who had been in the industry, PLUS someone who was No Child Left Behind certified! THAT'S ME! I never thought that my emphasis would be of value for teaching, because it seemed they always wanted Ceramics, Painting, Drawing or something like that. I SERIOUSLY am FLOODED with joy. ha. I just have to figure out the programs on PCs. It's different from MAC, but who cares. 
Other GREAT news! The egg retrieval is set for Thursday! I have to get everything boxed up tomorrow, but leave enough stuff for the kids to work.  I'm hoping that I can get the check mailed to me so I can just relax after the retrieval.  I got yelled at today for letting the student aid take the kids early to the bus yesterday. Dr. A called and her schedule got all messed up so she needed me to get there early. My aid has taken the kids down early before, so I didn't think anyone would notice. But they did. Now, I'm getting a sub (my step sister) to cover the very last day. That's going to put another bad taste in their mouth. Thankfully, I don't ever want to work there again, especially if I have a baby!  My step sister is a pro. She'll do awesome. STILL, I'm feeling the heat from them already. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the JOB!!!