Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Tomorrow's Another Exciting Day!
I need to go LabCORP early tomorrow before work, so I can get my blood drawn to see how the medication is working. Then, I have a 2:00 appointment to see if I'm making more eggs. I'm excited. This shot thing is crazy. I just sit there waiting for Tina to give it to me. She does such a great job, but still, it feels barbaric. I can only imagine how those HUGE deep muscle Progesterone shots are going to be for a MONTH! YIKES! On the other hand, I feel blessed to be able to do this, because I know it's going to help us make a good bed for the baby or babies..:) There's so much on my mind and so many things I could write about, but I'm exhausted and Tina just went upstairs to go to sleep. Wait for me Tina!!! I have so many questions too..about the bedrest for instance. Will I be able to walk up to my bedroom upstairs for the three days or am I going to have to camp out on the couch? That might be better anyway, cause then I could lay outside too. I'm also wondering how long after the embryo transfer will they need me to be there laying down on the table with the stirrups. I want to do EVERYTHING that I can to make it stick. I also thought about the whole shower thing. Three days no shower? Or will it hurt to take a quick one? So many questions. I'm sure they'll all be answered tomorrow. Good Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment