Friday, July 4, 2008
Tomorrow's the Big Day!
It's the 4th of July. Tina and I have been preparing for Wendy, Jason and Indea to arrive. I'll pick them up tomorrow at 11:50am and then we'll race home and get ready and turn around and drive to Wind in Sea in La Jolla for the big event. I'm excited and nervous. I hope it all comes together. That seems silly, but you never know..Wearing all white can be a disaster waiting to happen. ha! I'm excited about the Lei Lounge too. I know everyone's going to love it there. Tomorrow, I will become Mrs. Tina K! :) Actually going to take Tina's last name and make my last name my middle name. KOK will be my new initials.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HEY! I keep waiting for pictures! :) Come on girls...! Don't keep us waiting!
Post a Comment