Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yesterday's Interview and Ultrasound

The interview for the Graphic Design position went well I thought, except they told me that they would be leaving on a week vacation and wouldn't be able to tell when they would be making their final decision. The job is 80%, which would be okay even though its less pay. They asked me if I would be interested in coaching long distance running. (YIKES, they don't know I'm planning on being pregnant.)  I rushed off to get my blood drawn right after the meeting and there was a 45 minute wait. I felt so bad for my mom who was waiting for me and watching my class again. As soon as I got to school, I got a call from Dr. A's office wondering where I was. Then, they apologized and told me that her schedule got mixed up and asked if it was possible that I come to the LJ office at 3:20. My class ends at 3:10, but I told them I would be there. Talk about rushing. I had my aid take the kids to the bus early. The verdict on my eggs:  there were a lot of 15mm and some 18mm and new follicles which were 8's and 10's. She ordered me to stop taking the Follistim completely and only take the Ganirelix and Menipur. I'm going in at 10:30 again today to get another ultrasound and more blood drawn. We may have to push the egg retrieval back to Friday if the 15's didn't mature enough last night. This whole process is stressing me out. She told me to eat more salt and drink more fluid like water and gatorade so I don't over stim. She told me my Estrogen level was REALLY high. She told me to go out and each sushi, because it has a lot of salt and is a good source of protein. So, we did. My boobs are huge and really sore. I feel like I'm getting ready to start my period. Mom's going to take my class AGAIN today at 10 so I can go to my appointment. She's been really supportive. 

No comments: