Sunday, August 10, 2008

DOGS GONE WILD!


I went to bed last night with a pretty good sized headache and it was really bad when I got up at 4:30 am this morning to pee. I tried to go back to sleep, but it was too painful. I finally got up and forced myself to eat some pretzels so I could take some Extra Strength Tylenol, which doesn't do much for migraines, but it's better than nothing. When I got I got pregnant in 2006 I got a really bad migraine, so maybe this is a good sign. Who knows...I get them before my period sometimes too. I can't wait to test tomorrow...Waiting and not knowing is BRUTAL.
Today is day three of watching three extra dogs. Our house has become a dog kennel. It cracks me up how everyone always needs dog sitters at the same time, but then we figured, "Hey, what's one more?" Our dogs are so sweet and they get along with everyone. Tina was eating her breakfast this morning when all the dogs gathered around her. I thought, what a great photo moment! I ran upstairs and got my camera, but Tina didn't want to be photographed first thing in the morning with bed head..so I got to hold the plate and get all the glory. I didn't grab my flash and the picture came out blurry, but you get the idea. So funny. We have two more nights with six dogs...should be exciting!  Oh I can't wait until tomorrow. It will be exactly fourteen days since my hcg shot, so it should be out of my system and hopefully I will get a positive pregnancy reading.  I also have my physical. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this headache will subside so I can make a good impression of someone who is very healthy and never needs to use sick days.

No comments: