Three Hour Nap and Tight Fat Pants (4 Weeks Pregnant)

We went to go see our friends art show today and I had a difficult time finding anything to wear. My comfy capris were too tight around my stomach! So, I tried on a pair of low rise jeans. They were okay, but felt extra tight in the legs. WHAT? Then I put on my stretchy fat pants and even those were too tight around my stomach (grapefruit size ovaries). Isn't it a little soon to be growing out of my clothes? I heard about some inserts for your jeans to make them wider, but I was WAY too tired to go anywhere today after our fifteen minute visit with our friends. It was 3:00 and I was so tired that I was literally dizzy. Tina and I grabbed a salad at our favorite place and headed home. I went straight to bed. Tina was beside me looking up names on the net. We're sort of stuck for middle name ideas with a few names we like. She was Miss Chatty. I would just be about ready to nod off and she's say "How 'bout Alexander? Or Aria? Or..." She was cute! I love it when she gets involved and excited, but I asked her to make a list and share them with me later. :) She went for a run, the little energy ball and she's on her way home now.
No comments:
Post a Comment