I couldn't stand waiting anymore. I realize this could totally be a false positive because it takes usually 14 days to get the hcg out of your system and we're at 13 days, but I thought it would be neat to see if it showed up. (It's darker in person) I tested before another time when it was 12 days after the hcg shot and it showed a positive reading and later that day started my period, so I'm not going to start celebrating until I see another line tomorrow. Just thought it would be fun. I took the test at 2:30pm. It had been a while since I peed and I haven't been drinking near enough water today. So, I figured what the heck. My head is pounding still. I just took three more Extra Strength Tylenol and it has done NOTHING to ease my pain. I finished a book that has taken me about six months to read. It was so good too! It was so sweet. Spencer on my left and Jackson on my right...keeping me warm in the bed while I read on this lovely Sunday afternoon. It is gorgeous outside and I couldn't have been happier being in my bed. I finally finished our Thank you cards from our wedding and put wedding pictures in this blank frame thats been out since my birthday in January! So, that's a load off. It's not as much fun doing that sort of stuff with a pounding headache, but a load off nonetheless. Tina went for a jog on the beach. She's been wanting to do that all week. I'm glad she finally did it for herself. She enjoyed it so much.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Too Soon Pregnancy Test!
I couldn't stand waiting anymore. I realize this could totally be a false positive because it takes usually 14 days to get the hcg out of your system and we're at 13 days, but I thought it would be neat to see if it showed up. (It's darker in person) I tested before another time when it was 12 days after the hcg shot and it showed a positive reading and later that day started my period, so I'm not going to start celebrating until I see another line tomorrow. Just thought it would be fun. I took the test at 2:30pm. It had been a while since I peed and I haven't been drinking near enough water today. So, I figured what the heck. My head is pounding still. I just took three more Extra Strength Tylenol and it has done NOTHING to ease my pain. I finished a book that has taken me about six months to read. It was so good too! It was so sweet. Spencer on my left and Jackson on my right...keeping me warm in the bed while I read on this lovely Sunday afternoon. It is gorgeous outside and I couldn't have been happier being in my bed. I finally finished our Thank you cards from our wedding and put wedding pictures in this blank frame thats been out since my birthday in January! So, that's a load off. It's not as much fun doing that sort of stuff with a pounding headache, but a load off nonetheless. Tina went for a jog on the beach. She's been wanting to do that all week. I'm glad she finally did it for herself. She enjoyed it so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment