
I'm so grateful that this will be my last day of bed rest. I feel like a big blob. Last night Tina and I slept in our bed instead of the couch and it was SO much better. Our doctor said that we really needed to be careful the first 24 hours, so we didn't chance walking up the stairs, until last night. Still, my body aches all over. I'm extremely stiff. My sweet dogs have been so supportive. They've been by my side every second. So cute. Saturday I took Spence to the groomer and they had put this awful perfume on him. I was told that perfume could harm the embryos, so right before I went to get my embryo transfer on Tuesday, I put Spencer in the bath so he wouldn't smell like a cheap whore anymore. :) It would have been impossible for me not to snuggle him and kiss him. He's such a good boy!

2 comments:
So no update yesterday...must mean you been out of bed LOTS! Hope all it well!
YES! We had a busy day yesterday! It felt so good to get out. I went to Costco and to the bank..I got more blood drawn. Which came back good, so I'm supposed to keep taking 100mgs of Progesterone and continuing the Estrogen patches that I wear on my stomach. We met up with Steve C and his family. You know him! He's such a sweet guy. Steve's going to be a grandpa! Matt's wife is 9 weeks pregnant.
We are also dog sitting three extra dogs! Can you imagine? It's like a dog kennel here.
Thank you for checking up on us through our blog. We miss you!
Post a Comment