Monday, September 22, 2008
BAD HEADACHE DAY 2
I have one of my terrible headaches. Tylenol doesn't work at all either. I thought I wasn't going to get these because I've been so lucky. The last headache was when I had to take birth control before we started stimulating my eggs to quiet the ovaries. My headaches are usually hormonal and have something to do with lots of hormones. I usually get them right before my period. I hope it goes away soon. Usually they last for three days and on the third day it makes me puke. I just woke up from a nap and my headache hasn't budged. Tina wants to know what I'm hungry for for dinner. That's always the question. I'm never sure at night. Today, I savored my cup of noodles..I've been totally craving them. I was so proud of myself for being able to fix it while I waited for my oil change. They had a hot water fountain on the coffee machine. I was DYING though. Once my noodles were gone I just sat there for the one and a half hours wishing I was home in bed. Tina needs new brakes in her car too. I did grades today and I gave all A's and only one B+. It's only the first 3 weeks progress, so its really normal for them to all be doing good, but these kids are really into it. It makes me proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Headaches are NO fun!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment