Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Nearly Over:(

I woke up this morning and threw up. I guess Tylenol Codene and I don't mix very well. I've been SO nauseous today and my headache is still lingering. I'm so bummed. Tina cleaned the entire house again today. i did manage to take Spencer to the groomers and I went and bought this giant plastic box to put all the clothes that I can't wear anymore. I want to make room for my fat clothes and plus, I just needed more room. Eventually we're going to convert the spare bedroom into the baby's room and the office is going to become an office/spare room. We're going to get a corner desk so the double bed will fit comfortably.
Mainly, Tina just needs a print/fax/copy station. Our computers are both wireless laptops. My sister Heather gave us a bunch of baby/toddler clothes Saturday when we got together for mom's birthday. She said she couldn't resist because everything was on sale. I still get worried that it is a little soon to buy baby stuff, but it was very sweet of her. They sure are cute items. My mom's friend Karen who is a OBGYN told me sometimes she can tell the sex of a baby as early as 13 weeks and invited us to come in for an ultrasound on Tuesdays or Thursdays at 1:45! How sweet is that. I would LOVE to try to find out the sex asap. I really hope we have a girl, but I know we would have fun with a boy too.

No comments: