Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tomorrow's Our First Ultrasound!!!

I can't tell you how excited we are that tomorrow at 4pm we are finally getting to see what's going on in my uterus! Is there one baby? Are there two? Are their hearts beating and are they growing? I'm feeling pretty nauseous these days, so that's probably a good sign that we're making progress. It's an all day nauseous and I'm SO tired. We were eating my favorite Mexican food for an early dinner today at 3:30pm and I really didn't enjoy it. While we were eating I started feeling like I wanted to lay down on the table, I got so tired. So we came home and took another 3 hour nap. That's the latest nap time. Tina got up went running and then shopping. The little energy ball. My naps are rejuvenating, but they don't take away my nausea. I know I could be much sicker, so I shouldn't complain. If it stays like this I'd be happy. Sunday, at 6:45am Gretchen wants me to be a spokes person for S.trut for Sobriety on NB-C and possibly sing G.o Light Your World, which is Struts signature song. My mom is concerned that my school will see the show, and will think poorly of me, but it was nearly eight years ago that I had a drinking problem and I got help and fixed it, so I don't see the crime in that. I also think it's important to be a role model for people who feel powerless and are afraid to make that change. I'm a new person because I don't drink anymore and I'm very grateful. So, I think I'm doing the right thing for speaking out. I don't know how many people watch the news at 6:45am on Sundays anyway, so I'm sure it's no biggy. And I'm not going to be going by my last name and we won't be mentioning my job, so I don't think it will be a problem.

1 comment:

Tonya Peters-Kammeraad said...

We are so proud of you and we love you soooooooo much.
Hugs:)