Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ultrasound tomorrow!

This two weeks went by so slow. I am so GLAD tomorrow we get to have our second ultrasound. We will officially graduate from Dr. A's office and continue our visits at our favorite obgyn, Dr. T like regular pregnant women.
I've been feeling nauseous every other evening it seems. Last night I really enjoyed my dinner! I was craving Sushi SO bad and then it dawned on me...I can have California rolls with imitation crab! I had it with delicious wasabe and I ordered delicious vegetable tempura. Tonight, nothing sounded good again..and I gagged down my salad and baked potato. Tina loved her dinner..so that's a good thing.

I guess the nausea thing is a good sign that everything's developing. I can't get over how tired I am get in the afternoons. Every day I need my nap. I start to get dizzy! The moment I lay my head on the pillow I'm out! Then I wake up all disoriented and wonder if its morning. It's so odd. My poor dogs too. That used to be the time we would go for a walk or jog at the coast. I'm babying myself extra during this delicate time of development. I don't want to take ANY chances that could put me at risk for a miscarriage. I will make it a point to be more active after the first trimester. I know exercise is extremely important and I know how good it makes me feel. I'm hoping my ovary has gone back to the normal size. 
Today, I got on a political debate with my student, whose actually sort of a friend, but it wasn't professional. I should have asked him thought provoking questions, instead of blasting him with my opinion. I felt bad about it today. Teachers aren't supposed to do that. I hope he doesn't tell his mom, because then she might be offended. I know it's my pregnancy hormones. Normally, I don't let myself get caught up in those kind of discussions. Some of my closest friends don't have the same political views as I do and we still love and accept each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Politics are SO tricky right now! :) Hang in there...