I can't wait to feel more confident about the baby's health. We should be less at risk in about three weeks. We have to make an appointment to go to a specialist to measure the baby's neck to make sure its developing alright. I think they do a blood test too. I have one more blood test I think thursday, to check if we'll be able to stop the Progesterone Saturday. I've been so nauseous today because of the headache. I had a slice of cheese pizza which was a mistake. You never know if eating something will make you feel better or worst, but tonight..the cheese smelled really strong..and didn't sit well. My sister Stacy and the twins are really sick. They have a lung infection and are taking antibiotics. They looked great on Saturday. I'm so sorry they are so sick now. I would HATE to have that. I don't think pregnant women can take antibiotics.
Stacy ordered me to stay home another day from school. If my headache is gone or even better I'm going to go. I'm SO bored at home and I feel like such a loser missing work. I only have two easy classes tomorrow then a two hour prep...I think I can manage it. Usually my headache doesn't last for more than three days, but who knows. I've never had a migraine when I was 9 weeks pregnant. Our doctor prescribed Codeine Tylenol for my headache, but didn't recommend taking it.

1 comment:
OUCH! No fun!
As for the baby's health, I'm sure it will be GREAT! You need to focus on the positive thoughts. Your baby will feel your stress and anxiety...there's no faking it! Its like riding a horse, you can pretend cuz the horse can feel it in your BUTT when you're not relaxed even if you're trying to tell yourself its fine. :)
Miss you gals!
Post a Comment