Thursday, September 11, 2008

Two More Days Until We're 8 weeks Pregnant!


This is the latest picture of the pups. Tina and I already want to start fixing up a room for the baby, but we realize it's too soon. Still, we're thinking about it. I have this giant canvas and I want to paint this picture of the dogs for the baby's room. :) 
My love handles still throb, but not as bad as yesterday. Maybe all that sleep yesterday helped heal them. Tonight I have to work late to finish the Strut program. It was much easier to do this year, but then again...there could be a ton of corrections..so we'll see. I enjoyed my job today. Even though it was my long day, I really enjoyed the kids. I thought the kids were fantastic at my old school, but THIS school is EVEN better! I can't even believe that the class I teach after lunch is made up of 50% freshman. The students are so well behaved and so mellow. They stay in their seat and work! It's unreal. I don't have any students with attitude or students who HATE school or teachers. It's amazing! The school is falling apart though. Construction is going on and they're redoing the old stuff, but in the mean time the AP teacher doesn't have a functioning sink, because the tree roots grew through the pipes and one of our other art teachers got kicked out of her class yesterday, because they found mold growing in her room. Nice! She's  been breathing that in for two years. Today she had to teach in the library with no art materials. She wasn't allowed to go in her moldy room to get any of her things. Poor thing! She was so organized too. She had created such a cool environment for her students.
I share a room with an Art teacher for 5th period and our classroom is great. My computer classes are in a giant air conditioned room with up to date computers. Although, they said my big room is temporary. I'll be switching to a smaller room next year. I like it when they talk about next year. I hope I can work at this school until I retire. :) I better start working on the Strut program. I am getting sleepy. I'm ready for my nap, but I'm going to try to skip it.

No comments: