

I love these week milestones! :) Last night at 3:00am I woke up to take mom and Rick to the airport. I got home about 5am and then needed to follow Tina to the car place this morning by 8:20 am because something's leaking from our car, plus we've needed new brakes. Total pain. Since we had to drive to my home town I thought I'd take Tina out for a quick breakfast at a place my dad used to take me to when I was little. It was funny. I ordered a crepe with apple pie filling, which I thought would just be a tiny bit of pie filling and instead it was like a whole entire can of pie filling with one tiny little crepe. I would have preferred the typical french style crepes. ha.ha. I should have ordered pancakes or french toast. :) I've been really lucky this week with hardly any nausea. Tina's been taking such good care of me. It's been a really busy week with work and this weekend I have a lot of grading to do and lesson planning. I am also being evaluated for an HOUR on Tuesday. No pressure.
The baby looks huge this week. My stomach feels huge and much bigger, but again the camera doesn't really show it in this week's picture. My grapefruit sized ovaries and my swollen shot zone area (love handles) have gone down a lot, so maybe that's why I almost look smaller. I have another ultrasound on Tuesday. I love ultrasounds for piece of mind, but it doesn't sound like they are good for the fetus. I have three more scheduled this month with that downs test and then my four week check up and the attempt to find out the sex early from my mom's friend Karen.
Yesterday at lunch I told the art teacher I share a room with about Tina. I felt like such a jerk for not saying anything before, because she has been so friendly and open about her own life. She was very accepting and told me she made out with a girl before...:) She told me that her parents would disown her if she were gay. She's originally from Indiana. I can't imagine disowning my child for being different. I believe people are becoming more tolerant of each other's differences.

No comments:
Post a Comment