
Yesterday, before the ultrasound tina took a stomach picture of me. I think my stomach is bigger because my favorite pants feel uncomfortably tight on my stomach. :)
So, our appointment with our obgyn showed that I have placenta previa, which means the placenta is too low and resting on the cervix. There is blood right outside the sac too, where the baby's head is with the width that's 39.7mm and height at 11.4mm. (Abruption Subchronic Bleed?) Our doctor said that the blood will probably come out, which sucks. I thought I might be through with bleeding. Now, I had to expect it. So, I have to have maxi pads ready and wear dark pants to school. I'm supposed to sit as much as possible, so there is no strain on the baby. Tina's trainer said that its too bad that I can't exercise. He said my blood pressure will probably go up. My doctor said that the placenta should move up by 20 weeks. My sister had placenta priva too with no bleeding and hers went up. I guess the bad part about bleeding is it could form a pocket and become heavy enough to rip the placenta away from the uterine wall. My mom talked to her obgyn friend and asked her if she could see that i had placenta prive in the ultrasound we did, and she said she did see it but didn't want to alarm us. I prefer knowing. I will lie low more and take more precautions.
I haven't had bleeding since Sunday night which is really good. I did have the WORST migraine last night again out of the blue. I made tina keep the lights off and she brought me ice for my forehead. Finally after the ice and 6 Tylen.ol in six hours I fell asleep. When I woke up and it was gone!
Today, when I came home from work Tina had turkey sloppy joe manwiches with berry pie for dessert! It was delicious! You would think that would be majorly white trash but it was GREAT! Specially with Chalula on it for a little spice. Now, I feel a little overly full. I hit the 160 mark on the doctor scale. On my home scale naked first thing in the morning before I was pregnant I was 145... That's quite a bit of weight. They say you should only gain 3-5 pounds in your first trimester. :( Not to mention I'm sure my muscles have atrophied which should make me weigh less.
Two more days until the weekend. We have a party to attend this weekend part of me really wants to go and try to rekindle the friendships from high school and then the other part of me wonders if I should be laying down resting. i guess my body will tell me. It's an early party. I'd love to see everyone and introduce them to Tina.

No comments:
Post a Comment