Thursday, October 23, 2008
More Blood...
All day long yesterday I felt good and I took it as easy as possible at work. It wasn't until we were ready for bed at about 10 o'clock that I started bleeding. Fortunately, Tina bought me pads, which are amazingly thin! Pads have gotten so much more efficient since I was a teenager. Anyway, I didn't bleed that much today which was good. I confided that I was pregnant to the other person who hired me today. He was SO nice. He said, you take all the time you need to put your family first. That was SO sweet. I was worried that he was going to be irritated that he hired another pregnant woman. He thinks I have a husband though, which makes me feel bad that I haven't corrected him. I just wanted him to get to know me and respect my teaching skills first, before I tell him I'm gay and pregnant. It is SO nice having friends who know me at work though. What a difference it makes not hiding. The other day I was showing my co teacher this website I made for Tina and I took Tina's last name, so she said, "Oh is that your sister!" I smiled at her and told her I'd tell her later, but I haven't said anything. She's very sweet, but again...I don't know her very well..I certainly don't know about her love life. Tina and I are going to lay low now and watch a movie. :) Hoping that I won't bleed anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment