Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pedicures and Manicures!!!





I asked Tina if we could get pedicures today because I've had no energy to do my nails and my feet looked bad. Its been years since I did the whole pamper myself with a pedicure and Tina loves to get them, so she was stoked. We went to a new place by our house and they were really good! I couldn't believe the massage seat I sat in with the jacuzzi for my feet. I got very sleepy when he was painting my feet. The exfoliation part hurt, but I knew I needed it bad....especially after all that training for the marathon in 2007. Wow, has it already been a year? Tina took these pics with her new phone. I never had French Manicure on my hands and the prices were really good so I thought I'd try it, since Tina was getting one. It looks pretty and makes me feel girlie. My feet look smooth and feel soft too. After our nails we were hungry and then I was dying for a nap so we came home and slept from 3:30 to 5:30pm. Thank god for naps.
My nausea has been back all weekend. I think I'm going to cancel my ultrasound Tuesday. I feel like I'm doing the overkill with four ultrasounds and it might not be good for the baby. As long as I'm nauseous I feel pretty confident that I'm still pregnant too. I can wait another week.
I'm bummed that tomorrow is Monday. It's always hard to get it back in gear after the time off. I've been grading papers all evening and there's still so much more I need to do with lesson planning, the evaluation and grades that are due at the end of the week. :) I guess it's helping the time to go by faster than if I were sitting here looking at the clock doing nothing. :)

No comments: