Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yeah Ultrasound!

After the unexpected jump yesterday off the desk, I decided to go to the ultrasound. It was such a high today. I didn't have to take off my clothes. They did the ultrasound right on my stomach so I had to lift my shirt only...and the second she put the thing on my stomach we could see the baby bouncing around. It looked like it was on a trampoline or something or Tina thought floating in outer space. The baby looked like it was SMILING. It was so cute. Looked like a little alien. There was a big skull and the body was as big as the head. I couldn't believe it.
Then when we got home, Tina finally got a hold of the dog whisperer. Tina heard about how great she was and how she totally helped this girl's dog. Tina's been really concerned about Roxy's peeing on the floor. We couldn't figure out why she stopped going outside in the yard. The dog whisperer said she's afraid to go outside now because of all the preditors. One night she saw a big black cat that scared her. She even said Roxy liked to spend time a lot of time outside at night, but that cat and the owl just freak her out. She also talked a lot about Jack and that he likes to be introduced to people as Jackson and he is prepared for the baby that will be here soon and he thinks its going to be a girl because he's been seeing a lot of pink! Then she asked, "Who's having the baby?" Tina said, "My partner!" Tina came in the room just ecstatic. That would be REALLY cool if the dog whisperer and Jackson are right and we're having a GIRL! :)
What a great day.
PS My evaluation went well I think. I haven't met with the assistant principal yet, but I felt prepared and the kids were good. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm....why were you jumping of your desk?? :)

Very cool about the dog whisperer