

My mom called this morning to see how I was and I told her that I noticed bleeding again when I peed. There was no clotting and not really any cramping, so according to my doctor nothing to worry about. But, my mom called her obgyn friend who told us to meet her at her office to make sure there was still a heartbeat. That freaked us out. She brought her brother inlaw who was also a obgyn, so I was well taken care of. First she checked my cervix to make sure it was closed, which it was and then did the tummy ultrasound and the first thing we saw was a happy little baby moving around. So cute. She even had a 4D machine! She took a ton of pictures. The baby's legs were crossed so we couldn't see any genitals, but the baby is still really small. We saw the baby's hand come up to his/her face, which looked like she/he was either sucking his/her thumb or picking his/her nose. :) It was SO cute. He/she had really long fingers and just looked so comfy in there as if she/he was snuggled up in its crib.
She couldn't explain the bleeding. She said that she's had patients who bleed their entire pregnancy and have a healthy baby. That just seems weird to me. She didn't comment on the placenta being too low..I don't even know if she can see that on the ultrasound, but she did say out of the 25 deliveries she has a month only one has placenta priva and one who is carrying triplets, so she said it's not as common as Dr. T made it sound. She still wants to see us Thursday, October 30th to try to find out the sex. I hope I stop bleeding.

No comments:
Post a Comment