



We sort of skipped our 16th week stomach photo, so I thought we'd do one today which is just one day short of 17 weeks. My stomach looks a little bigger than the last pic. I'm 163 pounds today which we calculated is 18 pounds more than my starting weight. YIKES! I'm gaining too fast. I took my rings off today because they feel tight. This laying around business isn't good for the old metabolism. Plus we had Chinese food last night which always puffs me up. It sure was good though. We all enjoyed it, especially the dogs! I had my camera out and caught some cute ones of the dogs playing. Then Tina took more of Roxy as she threw the ball. They are so cute and SO supportive. I am so grateful for them. Although, the other day when my sister Stacy came over she brought this cute little 18 month old little boy. Spencer kept humping him! The poor boy. His name is Thomas. Everytime I'd turn around Spencer would make his move and at one point had Thomas face down in the grass and didn't get off him until I spanked him! My sister said its a dominance thing. He does it to people he doesn't know. Its embarrassing. I'm hoping that if Spencer spent more time with Thomas he wouldn't do that anymore. He's perfect otherwise. :)

1 comment:
Dogs do the funniest things when you least expect it! LOL!
Post a Comment