Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Sunday with No Bleeding!

YEAH! No bleeding. Last night I read that many times a subchronic hematoma will heal up by 20 weeks. That's two weeks away!
Tina got a really great call this morning from her friend who has all these leads for her. She gave her 7 yesterday and is going to give her another 10 today. She said she's going to give her lots more too. That's SO great. Tina might have come up with a solution to getting a salary position too so hopefully we will be able to get that loan freeze on our rate. Six months ago they said they we would be able to do so, but you we won't be convinced until its a done deal. We'll have to make some big decisions if they can't do it for some reason. I've been mentally preparing for whatever happens, but today we feel hopeful. Its a amazing the difference a day makes.
My niece did a great job on my hair. I could tell that she was really proud of her work. We didn't have time to do the highlights, but she did my whole head in light blonde which still came out looking really dark. My hair color is perfect for winter, so I'm not sure if we need to do the highlights after all. I'll live with it for a few days. She said she'd do the highlights on Thanksgiving at my mother's house if I want. :)
I enjoyed seeing my sister and her kids yesterday. They totally made my day. Heather also brought me a new book written by the dog whisperer. Maybe we can learn how to teach Spencer and Jack not to act like wild barking maniacs when they wait for us in the car. And, maybe I can learn to teach Spencer not to hump our guests when they come over too! :) Wouldn't that be cool! :)

No comments: