Sunday, November 2, 2008

Blood Clot...

All weekend I've had my usual spotting, so when I pee and wipe I have some blood, but tonight when I wiped I got a quarter sized blood clot on my toilet paper. It is so disturbing, but apparently unless I'm filling up a maxi pad every hour with blood and have heavy craps I shouldn't need to go to the hospital. I have another ultrasound on Tuesday right before we go cast our votes for the election. I've been so tired today. Although, we did take my cousin Katie to see Beverly Hills Chiwahwah. It was SO cute. Katie LOVED it. I wanted to do something fun with her since I had to miss her birthday. She chowed down on Halloween candy and laughed out loud and was SO into the movie. Tina and I were too. It made us both cry. It was so well done. I don't know how they got those dogs to do all that. It was so cool. They must have used computers to make their mouths move. It was adorable. Now I'm wiped. I've been sort of nauseous today and so tired. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments: