Thursday, November 20, 2008

Carly is Moving Right Now!

I was just texting my friends telling them that I can feel the baby moving right now. It's like little gas bubbles all over you belly, but then its like a knocking from inside. It's very strange and comforting at the same time. In fact just before she started moving I thought about her and that it had bed a while since I felt her. So cool that she started moving for me. :) I'm laying on my back with pillows propped. When I'm in the car seems to be another good time to feel her. She likes the vibration of the car.
My mom went down to the district today for me to tell them she would sub for me. They thought that was really cool. They think they might have found someone who can teach graphic design so that would be better. Otherwise my mom would have to fill out a huge packet of stuff and she would have had to get a physical etc. Plus, I think it would be too much for my mom. It's too much for me sometimes. The district told my mom that its not my problem anymore. I need to relax and not be writing out lesson plans and grading. The new sub will take care of that. Then, my boss sent me this email saying if I don't hold this Advisory Committee before February and turn in this paper, I won't be able to teach next year. WHATTTTT! I sent her an email back asking her how she wanted me to coordinate something like that being on bed rest. She told me not to worry about it until the date gets closer. OKAY! The other day Tina and I got this unfriendly call from the people we have our mortgage with and got us all freaked out that they aren't going to freeze our loan the way they promised. So, we have to either figure out how to get the loan freezed or our bubble is going to start growing and our payments are going to go sky high. I asked Tina if she thinks we need to sell our house even though its below the price of what we paid for it..and she wants to wait and see what our options are, but its got us a little sketched out. We love our home and so do our three dogs. Its not very easy finding a rental for three dogs, but I'm sure we'll find something if we have too. The important thing is that we get Carly here safe and sound. Its pretty exciting that we'll be 18 weeks this Saturday. We're close to being 5 months! That's amazing to me. I feel like we are making real progress. Today I sat up while mom and Linda visited. Linda brought me lunch and dinner. SO delicious. She brought pasta salad with bow ties. My favorite. It was SO good. It had peas, onions, mozzarella, celery, salt and pepper and vinegar and oil. Delicious. For dinner we have homemade macaroni and cheese with chicken. SO sweet. I'm going to revamp Linda's website. She's got lots of projects for me to keep busy. Its not as easy to work laying back...in fact it sort of hurts my back, but doctors orders to be in the lay position. I haven't had any red bleeding since Sunday and the rest of this week has been just a little goopy dark ick. I think that was the stuff that was just sitting over my cervix waiting to come out.
My sister is SO happy with her hair. My niece did her low lights and high lights better than anyone's done. She's so excited. She is bringing her over Saturday and they are going to fix me up and make me feel pretty. Heather also sent me all these links to websites that say its okay to color your hair. My hair lady insisted that the second trimester is safe. We're not going to be putting color directly on my scalp anyway. Just low lights and high lights. :)

No comments: