Monday, November 10, 2008

Proud Moment...

Today there was a man holding a sign that said, "I WANT MY RIGHTS BACK!" He was all by himself and he stood there all day. Tina and I dropped Spencer off at the groomers at 10:30 and he was still there a few minutes ago. We beeped our horn at him and whistled. It choked me up. He was such a sweet looking blonde guy in his late twenties. I thought about his courage to stand there alone while the majority of our city is total YES on 8s. I only heard one other honk as we drove past him, but when the YES on 8s had there signs up horns were going off like crazy and I just wanted to flip them off.
I got to get out today because I had to get my blood drawn for this 16 weeks fetus test. How sad is that-going to get your blood drawn being such an exciting occasion. Also, I didn't stay in bed all day like I was supposed to, instead I folded up my entire second set of my closet that doesn't fit me anymore. Basically anything that isn't LARGE MARGE doesn't fit me. That room was unbearable. I had clothes all over the bed and had no idea where anything was. Tina got me two large plastic boxes for my skinny clothes and now I have tons of closet space. I know I was supposed to stay in bed, but I feel SO much better now. Hopefully, I won't start bleeding again. I will now sit in bed and work on Tina's website and drink lots of water.
Did I mention how cute Spencer looks now with his buzz cut. Tina said he was starting the smell up the house and its only beed a week since his last bath. I think he smells worst when his hair gets bushy.
A couple of months ago Tina noticed a nail or screw in our tire. Since Tina has a buyer she has to take super far tomorrow she decided to get the car washed and patch the tire. Unfortunately my brand new tire is ruined and the screw was too close to the side and Tina had to buy a new $150. :( At least we'll be safe now.

No comments: