Monday, March 2, 2009

It's Tina's Best Friend's Birthday Today!

Tina loved that sushi place so much we're taking her best friend Jaime and her husband there tonight for a Birthday Dinner. They totally love that place too and here we thought we made a new discovery!!!
Sunday I went to Cost.co with my sister and we bought 3 cases of beer, a case of diet coke, 2 cases of water, juice boxes for kids and munchies and dips etc. Tina and I will go back Saturday, the day before the party to pick up the bread, cheeses and veggies so they are really fresh for Sunday. We also have to make a trip to Trader.Joes and get about 15 bottles of wine. I want to make sure there is plenty of food and drinks for everyone. I'm really looking forward to this celebration. Its going to be great that everyone will finally be able to meet each other. We are expecting about 60 total including 9-13 babies or toddlers. :)
I've been SO tired lately. I feel like such a slug. My sister Heather made me laugh out loud today in an email. She told me that when she was pregnant with Tyson she could fall asleep anywhere... She said she would "fall asleep on the couch like a big elephant while people were carrying on with their day, in and out of the house...like she was a drunk dude who passed out in front of the tv after a football game". HAHAH! Then she told me about her friend Terri was at the gym last week and someone asked her when she was due and they about dropped dead when she told them in a week. Some people are machines. I've always been really sensitive to hormones or ANYTHING. Today when I was at school...I literally had chills I felt so tired. Then I came home and SLEPT SO HARD and when I woke up only an hour had passed. My other sister Stacy said she felt elevated from the pregnancy hormones. I wish I did! She carried fraternal twins full term, 37 weeks and they were both over six pounds. I can only imagine how large Stacy felt with 13 pounds of baby inside of her. Carly's about 4 pounds right now and she still has to double in size in the next 7 weeks. The twins Morgan and Taylor are now 17 years old, which is exactly how old I was when they were born. So cute that they will have the same age difference with Carly as I do with them. My appetite continues to be beyond ferocious. I am ALWAYS hungry. I am a bottomless pit/vacuum. We're TWO hungry GIRLS! :)


Tina came home and brought in a package that had been delivered. I heard the doorbell ring, but didn't dare answer the door. I know that's unfriendly and unneighborly of me, but I've learned its not safe. The only people that come to the door usually are solicitors or bad people. We had a guy ask to use our phone a few months before the nice grandma had a guy come to her door and ask to use her phone and then he beat her up an put her in the trunk of her own car. So, we figure, better to be safe than sorry..which seems morbid..but ... ANYWAY! Our friends sent us this present..SO SWEET! They thought we'd feel overwhelmed at our baby shower so they wanted to give us our gift early. SWEET.


ect>





We had to capture some footage of baby Jason. He's getting so big..and getting CUTER EVERY DAY. What a darling!

No comments: