We're SUPER excited because my mom's friend has a 4D ultrasound machine and is going to try to get a good picture of Carly's face Thursday at 1pm. I'm dying to see what she looks like. Its feels like its been SO LONG since we even had a regular ultrasound. I CAN'T WAIT! I can't believe she'll be here in 6 1/2 weeks!!! There's so much left to do to prepare for her arrival! We still have to pick up her crib and organize all her presents from the Baby Shower and pack our hospital bag and meet our Pediatrician and find a house to buy! We went through this GIANT bag of clothes from baby Maggie. We are SCORING on the hand me downs! We have Maggie, Colbie and Khara's twins who are hooking us UP! Carly is going to be one well dressed little girl! I'm hoping my friend Becke will have a girl too, so I have someone to pass these beautiful clothes on to. They are all practically brand new too. Some items still have the tags on them. Its TOO FUN!
We also need to fill out and send out our thank you cards. I couldn't believe the turn out at the baby shower. Tina and I have incredible friends. My family was SO excited and supportive too.
It is so wild having my Best Friends living an hour away now after 12 years. We'll be able to do EVERYTHING together and our children will become best friends!!! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment