Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OH MY GOSH! ANOTHER BOUNCER!




WOW! We royally messed up! We assumed the present we received yesterday was from our friends Kim and Debra, because they said we should be expecting a present in the mail..and TODAY we received another present that is also a bouncer that had a note saying it was from Kim and Debra!!! WHOOPS! So who was the other bouncer from? My sister helped me put the registry together and must not have noticed that I already had one. So, now we have two bouncers! One Safari and one Aquarium Bouncer (which I put together and have no idea who gave it to us... and we threw away the box with the receipt in it saying who it was from in the trash and the trash collector came this afternoon! WHoops!) We called Baby's R U.S and they said they would find out and email us in a few days to hopefully solve this mystery. We feel like SUCH DORKS. haha! Funny. So now, do we take one back? Or let Carly have both the Safari and Aquarium experience? :) We'll probably take the boxed up one back even though its SOOOO CUTE, so we can pick up something we really need. This IS SO FUN getting baby presents. I can see how easy it would be to spoil your child, because every time you buy something for them it feels like its actually a toy for you.

My Dr. App went okay today, but my sugar level was off the charts. Must have been the frozen yogurt I ate an hour before we went there..Oppsies. I managed to weight the same, but I took my shoes off. The doctor scale read 194...EEEEEEEK. I have 7 more weeks to go too and Carly should double in size. We didn't get to see an ultra sound again. Our doctor said we had SO many in the beginning that she thinks we should wait and have one at 35 weeks. I was curious to see if Carly turned over, because she was sunny side up last time we checked.
Our breast feeding class was very informative and SO SWEET! Those wrinkled up little babies just melted our hearts. Tina and I are PSYCHED! In fact we learned that working mothers must have the double electric breast pump so pumping will only take 10-15 minutes instead of double that. LOVE IT! Its WAY more expensive, but I can see that it would be very efficient while your in a hurry to pump at work. So, that's it for our classes. EXCITING. I can't wait for the baby shower. I haven't been this excited about a party for as long as I can remember. My family is excited too. Its wild. Carly's fasinating in SO many ways!
Good news..The PERFECT house might actually be ours!!! We're trying not to get too excited, but they counter offered our offer and we agreed to go up 5000 more, only problem is...there were multiple counter offers made, so I don't really understand how that will work, but we should know soon. We went by there today and my mom also came by to check it out. It is just exactly what we want. It will be PERFECT for us...and it has such a wonderful back and front yard... We fell in love even harder with the house today. We'll be CRUSHED if we don't get it, now..we feel SO CLOSE! Here's footage from the first time we saw the house on Sunday.



Oh by the way, my niece did my hair really cute. She spent Monday and Tuesday evening doing my color and highlights. I went to her school. She would have done the color and the highlights at the same time, but I had to do a test to make sure I wasn't allergic to the color, otherwise we couldn't do it at the school Anyway, last night when I was waiting for my toner with my head in the sink I felt Carly move, so I pulled up my shirt to show Hayley. Of course Carly stopped moving, but her leg or something was dividing up my stomach and I made Hayley touch it. She was sort of freaked out and excited at the same time. She said," OH MY GOD YOU CAN FEEL THERE IS A BABY IN THERE!" Next thing you know I had like five different hands touching my stomach ooowing and aahing.. So cute. Hayley's made a lot of friends at her school. Its so wonderful to see the passion she has for what she's doing and to see that she's actually proud of her hard work. :) She wants to style my hair before the Baby Shower Sunday. I actually prefer my hair when it is natural and curly, but how could I say no to my sweet niece who wants to spoil me and make me look good. So sweet. :) So, if I have a bouffant at our Shower, you'll know why. haha.

No comments: