





I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I thought for sure we wouldn't get it and WE GOT IT! WE got it with my CAL STRS loan too! We had my mom write an offer for ten thousand less with cash just in case the bank was more attracted to cash, but they went for ours, which I prefer anyway because we'll sign the papers once and its a done deal, it will be OURS! YIPEE! I can't even BELIEVE IT! We did end up borrowing 15,000 from my mom unfortunately, but we wouldn't have gotten it without her. There were just too many offers competing. Ahh...its been such a stressful road. We have been stressing where we were going to move for over six months now. IT feels SO good knowing we are going to move somewhere where we feel SAFE and happy!
Right before Tina got the email that they accepted our offer she was showing a house and twisted her ankle really bad. She had just walked down a flight of stairs and turned a corner and didn't see one more step and landed on the ground. She called me and told me what happened and I didn't know if she was going to need an ambulance or what. It was so scary. I felt so bad for her. She was sitting there trying to talk to her client who was all excited about writing an offer and meanwhile she felt like she was going to faint. Poor thing. She got ice from one of the neighbors and ended up driving herself to meet me at the Emergency room. She sprained her ankle really bad and actually has a little fracture from where the ligaments tore away from her bone. She's going to be on crutches for at least a week and needs to be extra careful for the next three weeks. Just in time for us to MOVE! Actually we're going to wait until Carly is born and hopefully sit tight for a few weeks while we're getting used to feedings and all that. I'm going to play it by ear with work too, but there's so much to do at the end of the year with grades etc. The sub won't even be able to do half the stuff that needs to be done which needs to be taken care of at school. So, it will be a little tricky. After June 11th I'll have the entire summer to spend with Carly! I can't wait.
We have SO much to be grateful for. I feel SO incredibly blessed.

1 comment:
That's incredible.
Congratulations !
Post a Comment