Earlier today we found out that we didn't get the house even though we signed their counter offer, they had multiple counter offers to choose from. We loved that place too. Hopefully something else will come a long. Actually, if we found a place in July..that would be the perfect timing. Tina will have a better idea what she is doing with her job and hopefully by then I will have signed the contract for next year. Scary times. I'm looking forward to the economy getting stronger again.
On a brighter note....the mystery has been solved of who bought us the Aquarium Bouncer!!! My mom's neighbor and dear friend shipped it to us because she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to come to our shower or not. So funny! We received another present in the mail today from one of Tina's friends from Arizona. SO SWEET! Its the best thing ever too, its the Baby Einstein Stationary Entertainer! I want to put it together right now, but i'm going to refrain because I don't think its something Carly could use for a few months anyway and it takes up a ton of space. I LOVE IT THOUGH. I feel like Carly's presents are for me more than for her. :) I get that way about new doggie toys too and I seem to get much more excited than the dogs. haha!
DOESN'T THIS LOOK FUN!!!

Ahh, I just thought about my friend again...I can't shake the fact she got fired. It feels so personal. She told me she won't be coming to the baby shower Sunday and I don't blame her. She's too depressed. I was so excited to introduce her to everyone too. :( We were becoming really good friends, which doesn't happen that often.
As for the pregnancy and the way I feel, all week I've been taking two hour naps as soon as I get home. I haven't walked either which I feel REALLY guilty about. I need to force myself tonight and force Tina and take the dogs around the block two times. I know I'll feel WAY better because of it.

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your friend.
That is a pretty lame excuse to fire someone.
I've seen the baby einstein thing. I wanted one too. :)
Post a Comment