Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What to Get?



The hands free breast pump looks awesome, but its $379.99. Getting one that's not hands free is a hundred dollars cheaper. Then the hands free bra looks like its $35. That looks like quite the contraption! Maybe its worth it just to pay the extra money and then you can just stick them on whenever you want. And you don't have to worry about putting on that bra. That thing looks SO funny!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

I wish you could rent one.
If I would have known that I would be breastfeeding 5 kids I would have SOOOO gotten it. I don't know that I'd pay to have it for one kid.
(note : you can sell it afterwards and probably get close to what you paid for it...sometimes even more...ebay shoppers can be idiots :) ha ha

The bra. It looks like something out of a Madonna video...but I'm telling you....AWESOME !
Look around too, mine was only 15.00. it doesn't matter what kind. I tried them all on...no difference.